GEMS is a relationship-building club program created especially for girls!
Girls in grades 3-7 are welcome to join.
In our club, girls will:
We meet on Tuesday nights 7:00 - 8:30 pm in Oct-March.
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Participate in team building
- Enjoy dynamic singing, creative movement, and dance
- Develop important life skills through badge activities
- Make creative and fun crafts
- Participate in service projects
- Find answers to challenges that girls face today
We gather together for a time of worship before breaking into small groups for a relationship-building time through the use of devotionals, badge work, or other projects.