Enfolding/Connecting Team Announcement:
WHY THE MOVE? We are temporarily worshipping in our sister church (Kanata Community CRC while our church facility is removed, and then rebuilt to make a larger, more accessible ministry centre on our current property.
We invite you to come worship with us while we are in Kanata or stay tuned for updates on how the new build is coming.
For those with Mobility Challenges:
- Please park where the attendants direct you.
- If you plan to stay for refreshments please try to park on the street (Winchester or Castlefrank) or at the library next door.
- The church parking lot will need to be empty by 10:15 to allow for Kanata CRC to begin their time of worship.
Here are a few other things to remember:
- There are a number of parking spots available for those with mobility needs so you will not have to move your car. Please speak to Tom Luimes if you would like to reserve one of these spots.
- Also, our parking lot attendants will gladly make sure your car is accessible at the lower level exit if you make this request to them. They would be happy to valet your car.
- There is a lift available at KCCRC to get from the main worship level to the lower fellowship level.
- Directly following the service you will need to take your things downstairs with you as we will be exiting from the doors in the lower level.
- Please supervise your children during our fellowship time.
- Our fellowship time in the lower level will be directly following the worship service.
- Your church Mailboxes will be available on the lower level as well.
- Sunday school classes for the children (3 yrs- Gr.4) occur during the service and take place on the lower level.
- Nursery care is available for babies 0-2 yrs and is located on the main level next to the sanctuary.
The Last Sunday of the Month:
To allow for regular, unhurried fellowship we will be having a service in the afternoons once a month. The last Sunday of every month (except in July and August) we will have a service at 2:30 instead of at 8:45.
Over the next few months, we will be trying out a couple of different ways to do fellowship together. The best way to know what is happening for the upcoming week will be to check the BFCRC website. We will keep it up to date with what you can expect for each week. Information will continue to be communicated in our Weekly Link and will scroll through on our front screen in church as well.