Enfolding/Connecting Team Announcement:
As we prepare to worship at Kanata CRC for the next year we are preparing a number of ways to fellowship together. For the first two weeks we are going to meet in the lower level for refreshments immediately following the service at 10:00.
For those with Mobility Challenges:
- Please park where the attendants direct you.
- If you plan to stay for refreshments please try to park on the street (Winchester or Castlefrank) or at the library next door.
- The church parking lot will need to be empty by 10:15.
Here are a few other things to remember:
- There are a number of parking spots available for those with mobility needs so you will not have to move your car. Please speak to Tom Luimes if you would like to reserve one of these spots.
- Also, our parking lot attendants will gladly make sure your car is accessible to the lower level exit if you make this request to them.
- There is a lift available at KCCRC to get from the main worship level to the lower fellowship level.
The Last Sunday of the Month:
- Directly following the service you will need to take your things downstairs with you as we will be exiting from the doors in the lower level.
- Please supervise your children during our fellowship time.
- Our fellowship time in the lower level will be from 10:00 to 10:30
- Church mailboxes will also be located on the lower level.
To allow for regular, unhurried fellowship we will be having a service in the afternoons once a month. The last Sunday of every month (except in July and August) we will have a service at 2:30 instead of at 8:45. Our first one is this month on April 29 which will be followed by a time of fellowship/refreshments.
Over the next few months we will be trying out a couple of different ways to do fellowship together. The best way to know what is happening for the upcoming week will be to check the BFCRC website. We will keep it up to date with what you can expect for each week. Information will continue to be communicated in our Weekly Link and will scroll through on our front screen in church as well.