GEMS is a relationship-building club program created especially for girls!
Girls in grades 3-8 are welcome to join.
In our club, girls will:
We meet on Wednesday nights 6:30 - 8 pm from Oct - March.
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Participate in team building
- Enjoy dynamic singing, creative movement, and dance
- Develop important life skills through badge activities
- Make creative and fun crafts
- Participate in service projects
- Find answers to challenges that girls face today
We gather together for a time of worship before breaking into small groups for relationship building time through the use of devotionals, badge work, or other projects.
Contact the Club Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org